Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goldfish Crouton Salad

Thank you for forgiving my absence. I have been pretty sick the last few days, and I'm going to take weekends off anyway.

On another note, a few of you have given me some positive feedback by other means. I'd love it if you left comments on the blog, shared the blog on your blog or facebook, et cetera.


Take Pepperidge Farm Goldfish - Cheddar Made with Whole Grain (they taste the same as the others), your favorite bag of organic salad mix, deli sliced ham, Hidden Valley Original Ranch, and Sriracha. Warm the ham in a frying pan. Put salad mix, ham, Goldfish, ranch, Sriracha in a bowl. Enjoy!

Goldfish are an amazing crouton substitute. Try it. Love it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog! Funny. Will it ever include pictures of the food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your culinary insights are amazing. It is a side of you I've never really seen. Ты такой молодец! я серёзно говорю. может быть я поставлю себя цель приготовить каждый рецепт ты описываешь. Идти вперёд, мой любимчик.

    ReplyDelete