Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sriracha Popcorn

Sriracha is probably my favorite food. Notice I didn't say condiment. There will probably be many entries about rooster sauce.

Take a bag of microwaveable popcorn (make sure it's not "lite" or kettle corn or anything of the kind) and Sriracha sauce. Pop the popping corn in microwave (Like the toast of the last post, you may want to practice if you haven't done this recently. Every microwave and every brand of popcorn is different. You want a maximum amount of popped kernels with a minimum amount of burning.). Squeeze an ample amount of rooster into the bag or bowl of popcorn, spreading it around. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to give you my recipe for "cock sauce quesadillas". It involves a microwave, a burrito size wrap, some cheese, diced onion and sriracha sauce. You're on the right track, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ample", what does ample mean. . . Come on help me out, I am dying to try it out.

    ReplyDelete